Premier League Inspires is an education programme developed by the Premier League and professional football clubs and introduced in 2019.
The programme works with young people aged between 11-25 in educational settings and uses unique characteristics of our professional club staff, along with learning and experience from a number of other educational programmes, to positively affect change those most in need.
The programme recognises that young people today face a variety of challenges, with more than ever experiencing mental health issues. Teachers in secondary schools and the education sector face multiple pressures and each school has differing priorities, including in approach to pastoral care, behaviour management and emotional support. This is where we can help.
Through Premier League Inspires, Sheffield United Community Foundation will:
- Support young people to improve their wellbeing
- Develop young people’s character and life skills
- Help schools keep pupils present and committed
- Provide young people with access to more opportunities
- Enable young people to plan for the future and be work ready
Find Out More
For more information about Premier League Inspires please contact
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org